Thursday, November 20, 2008

16 Things

1. I was adopted as an infant and have a good relationship with my biological parents.

2. My momma and daddy are older than most parents of people my age; I have a brother 11 years older than me.

3. I have three tattoos.

4. There are only four states in the US to which I have not been: Alaska, Oregon, Delaware, and Vermont.

5. I travel quite a bit for work and take Hampton, my teddy bear with me on all trips.

6. My first job was making Hawaiian Shaved Ice in a sno cone shack.

7. I want to be a vegetarian, but CRAVE bacon and steak.

8. I am convinced that my dog is best.

9. Sometimes I feel guilty for not being a mother to Jarred when he was a youngster, even though he was 14 before I even met his dad and him.

10. My relationship with food is unhealthy, both physically and mentally.

11. I am a pacifist in love with a card carrying member of the NRA.

12. I work full-time, travel, and am a graduate student.

13. Owning a little gift shop with an art studio and not needing to actually sell anything is my dream. (Would having it in Amsterdam be too much to ask?)

14. Traveling the US in an RV for a couple of years is something Bill and I would like to do together.

15. Everyday, I miss teaching.

16. I journal, blog, twitter, twitpic, and digitize recipes, pics etc. to record for myself and future generations my own history. (Like in "The Notebook")